Welcome to the 13th Annual
2019 IEEE International Conference on RFID
“The premier conference for the latest discoveries in technical RFID research”
The 2019 IEEE International Conference on RFID (IEEE RFID 2019) is the premier conference for exchanging technical research in RFID and provides attendees with a unique opportunity to share, discuss, and witness research results in all areas of RFID technologies and their applications; including; Energy Harvesting, Internet of Things (IoT), Localization, and Security to name a few. The conference attendance boasts an outstanding mix of practitioners and researchers from industry and academia.
Get up to date on RFID research and technical know-how
You will get face-to-face time with the top researchers and scientists working on RFID. There will be plenty of new discoveries and information presented that will inspire you to use RFID in new ways for your business application or scientific study.
Receive an International Breadth of New Perspectives
IEEE RFID conferences are Global Events representing academic and industry perspectives from around the world. IEEE RFID Papers and Posters submissions are rigorously vetted and awarded authors will be presenting leading technical innovation and research from Europe, Asia, Middle East and the Americas.
IEEE RFID 2019 Important Dates:
- Paper submissions due: November 30, 2018
- Workshop proposals due: December 12, 2018
- Paper notifications of acceptance: January 23, 2019
- Mega Challenge submissions due: January 25, 2019
- Poster abstract due: January 30, 2019
- Paper and poster publication-ready versions due: February 14, 2019
- Conference: April 2 – 4, 2019 at the at Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Arizona, USA